This game requires a Daydream headset to play.
Frostbound is a rogue-lite atmospheric survival game where you guide a small group of elk-like creatures on an epic journey across a frozen landscape to a cursed mountain. Camp, scavenge, travel by day or by night, and survive the trek to the center of the Cursed lands, picking up clues about the curse along the way.
-- Experience an immersive sense of scale and presence in the frozen wilderness as you direct your expedition.
-- Build camps for your Elkin to rest and recover, manage your team, or risk traveling through the night.
-- Each Elkin brings new skills to the expedition, enabling the construction of better, safer camps.
-- Scavenge for resources, search for clues, and wait out nights haunted by dark spirits.
-- Protect your Elkin from wolves at night by hunkering down, or risk traveling by night to save supplies.
-- Discover clues about the story of the Curse by exploring the wilderness, and piecing together the history of the Elkin.
For any questions or issues, please contact:
- In game pointer now orients itself properly when we rotate the screen of phone
- Resource iconography artifacts fixed
- Building preview no longer gets stuck on
- Can no longer re-trigger mountain cinematic after loading
- Pointer ui now fades out close to the camera instead of a flat cutoff.
- Allow for resuming level progress in the tutorial level
- When loading saved data, make the camera orient towards the shaman